- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Dang frits commendable for them to do so... good on them. although i have seen a lot of other kpop groups speaking out on this after bts posted... not saying that its sus or that what theyre doing is bad but im it seems like a lot of kpop groups are only doing it because theyre being forced.
I mean its kinda sus... they're all kinda similar... I'm not saying that they're doing anything wrong but...Dang fr
I saw loads before but none after yet
Looking at that I think they're all under Sony Entertainment or one of Sonys sub labels. Tbh I think this has nothing to do with the groups, I feel like it's their companies, which is even worseI mean its kinda sus... they're all kinda similar... I'm not saying that they're doing anything wrong but...
right i think they're seeing all of the kpop stans on twitter that are mad at these idols for not speaking up and then realized "hey maybe we should talk about this so we don't look bad to our fans".Looking at that I think they're all under Sony Entertainment or one of Sonys sub labels. Tbh I think this has nothing to do with the groups, I feel like it's their companies, which is even worse
Yeah if the companies did this they kind of didn't cover their tracks that carefully, which is what I think happened. If it was individual members I may be more inclined to believe that it was actually legit the idols own doing.right i think they're seeing all of the kpop stans on twitter that are mad at these idols for not speaking up and then realized "hey maybe we should talk about this so we don't look bad to our fans".
i mean its really no place for me to accept these statements because I'm not black but a lot of people on twitter are already noticing that all these groups came out with statements one after the other.
It's obvious more groups were going to speak out if BTS did, they have a leading position in the industry and if other top groups speak out it will only put more pressure on those that have not but truthfully I doubt most of them who even have spoken out truly understand the issue anyway.its commendable for them to do so... good on them. although i have seen a lot of other kpop groups speaking out on this after bts posted... not saying that its sus or that what theyre doing is bad but im it seems like a lot of kpop groups are only doing it because theyre being forced.
Who?its commendable for them to do so... good on them. although i have seen a lot of other kpop groups speaking out on this after bts posted... not saying that its sus or that what theyre doing is bad but im it seems like a lot of kpop groups are only doing it because theyre being forced.
ateez and monsta x are the big ones who spoke out about it.Who?
Also I just wanted to say it seems I was a little wrong, BTS is under a Sony label but only for distribution. The part about Monsta X and Ateez still standright i think they're seeing all of the kpop stans on twitter that are mad at these idols for not speaking up and then realized "hey maybe we should talk about this so we don't look bad to our fans".
i mean its really no place for me to accept these statements because I'm not black but a lot of people on twitter are already noticing that all these groups came out with statements one after the other.
As @amourpinks said Monsta X and ATEEZ, and then also Brave EntertainmentWho?
right tbh im not trying to call out these groups or anything, it's obviously great that they're using their platform to spread the black lives matter movement... I'm just saying its kinda funny how they kinda just released statements shortly one an another.Also I just wanted to say it seems I was a little wrong, BTS is under a Sony label but only for distribution. The part about Monsta X and Ateez still stand
Looks like the agencies played a game of No u, No u for a long time, and once BTS tweeted, it was considered saferight tbh im not trying to call out these groups or anything, it's obviously great that they're using their platform to spread the black lives matter movement... I'm just saying its kinda funny how they kinda just released statements shortly one an another.