- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I didn’t see there yetis anything that you want in Yachii´s centre? I´ll trade for Yili!
do you want to see what card i get first? otherwise you can have any mx or nct card i havelooking for IZ*ONE, Dreamcatcher, NU'EST, Monsta X, TWICE or NCT
I am waitingdo you want to see what card i get first? otherwise you can have any mx or nct card i have![]()
Well you only got Wonho who I don’t haveI got BoA 3 so would you be interested in any NCT or Monsta X cards I have?
i don't mind, i'm not really eager to trade off any of my boys if i don't have toWell you only got Wonho who I don’t haveI will be more interested in a GG card honestly as J-hope is really valuable
Sure or I’ll give to Yachiii don't mind, i'm not really eager to trade off any of my boys if i don't have tojust let me know if you don't get any other offers
can you tag me if you end up trading j-hope to yachii?Sure or I’ll give to Yachii
Tomorrow okaycan you tag me if you end up trading j-hope to yachii?![]()