News [BTS] jimin to release his solo album next month!? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
what was that? I couldn't hear you over the $100 Amazon gift card I got for Christmas lol
Breh. if that is the case I need to show you the used section of Amazon where you can get albums cheap af. :pikadab:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I can’t wait!
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
HE KNEW I NEEDED HIM AND HE CAME BACK :taeilsob: :taeilsob: :taeilsob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread