Traded BTS Jin Rare for Trade (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Normally I am not gonna be trading Jin for anything but my priorities are ITZY Ateez and TXT, so if I get offered especially Itzy or TXT I'll say yes

RARE VERSIONS
so Itzy Yeji Lia
ATEEZ any except Jongho and Wooyoung
TXT any but Kai and Soobin​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have Soyeon and Shuhua Rare now, so I'd love to have Minnie Rare.

I'm getting my weekly Rare soon so if it's something you'd like or can trade for then great. I owe you a BG rare though so of course if it's a boy you want you get him for the debt.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
@Peachy_Tae here's another rare Jin if you can't find anything for mine :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Normally I am not gonna be trading Jin for anything but my priorities are ITZY Ateez and TXT, so if I get offered especially Itzy or TXT I'll say yes

so Itzy Yeji Lia
ATEEZ any except Jongho and Wooyoung
TXT any but Kai and Soobin​
I got Yeji!!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just came back to remark... it was a JINuine misTAEke. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread