Comeback BTS 'Map of the Soul: 7' is out (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's actually the official MV
BH confirmed it
what? I mean... It is something official, but it's not the MV. The MV is on 28th
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
both are official MV's

ooo.jpg


I mean yeah, they are both official, but for the proper MV I'm sure they have something more, not just a choreo mv
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay I finally got out of my meeting and had my first listen/watch :yolk:

I like it quite a lot, not Black Swan level but still pretty good. The verses and chorus are great, Jungkook's bridge is great, choreo is lit :sj_weary:

Only minor complaints are the overuse of autotune in parts, which I've accepted they're sticking with as a stylistic choice lol. Sometimes it works great, I mean Black Swan, here too, it's mostly fine except in 1-2 sections where I felt it was too much.
And the other minor complaint was the sudden dance break feels like a hard deviation from the rest of the song, musically. Felt like TVXQ Rising Sun dance break lol. BUT the choreo was so amazing in that part so I don't mind, but will feel odd when listening to Spotify.

Anyway, 8/10. Pretty good song, one of their stronger recent titles. The Hey na na na part is catchy af.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay I finally got out of my meeting and had my first listen/watch :yolk:

I like it quite a lot, not Black Swan level but still pretty good. The verses and chorus are great, Jungkook's bridge is great, choreo is lit :sj_weary:

Only minor complaints are the overuse of autotune in parts, which I've accepted they're sticking with as a stylistic choice lol. Sometimes it works great, I mean Black Swan, here too, it's mostly fine except in 1-2 sections where I felt it was too much.
And the other minor complaint was the sudden dance break feels like a hard deviation from the rest of the song, musically. Felt like TVXQ Rising Sun dance break lol. BUT the choreo was so amazing in that part so I don't mind, but will feel odd when listening to Spotify.

Anyway, 8/10. Pretty good song, one of their stronger recent titles. The Hey na na na part is catchy af.
That dance break is not in the Spotify version :sanapray:
I still expect a BTS badge :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That dance break is not in the Spotify version :sanapray:
I still expect a BTS badge :wimwim:
If BTS were girls, I'd have been hard stanning them already :taesip:
My opinion might change as time goes on, I like some songs more and some less than I initially did lol. But I def prefer this over BWL, Idol and Fake Love on 1st listen so :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If BTS were girls, I'd have been hard stanning them already :taesip:
My opinion might change as time goes on, I like some songs more and some less than I initially did lol. But I def prefer this over BWL, Idol and Fake Love on 1st listen so :sanapray:
we all know you have an inner bg stan side :taesip:
Yeah, I didn't expect you to be so excited. The other songs on the album are really good too:maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
we all know you have an inner bg stan side :taesip:
Yeah, I didn't expect you to be so excited. The other songs on the album are really good too:maheart:
Well I started as a BG stan so :taesip:
I don't think I'll ever become an Army tho :haylul: But I do have quite a few songs on my playlist, will check the B sides later :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I started as a BG stan so :taesip:
I don't think I'll ever become an Army tho :haylul: But I do have quite a few songs on my playlist, will check the B sides later :maheart:
I know :taesip: Never say never tho
Let me know if you like some B sides
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know :taesip: Never say never tho
Let me know if you like some B sides
Well it's not like they need my support :lisalaugh:
2.1M copies sold already :yolk:

I mean I already love the B-side Black Swan so :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it's not like they need my support :lisalaugh:
2.1M copies sold already :yolk:

I mean I already love the B-side Black Swan so :haylul:
4M pre-orders actually :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hate the song
ON with a passion
the mv is so lazy if you watch there mouths none of them are in sync with music
it so auto tuned they had to auto tune the rappers to try and hide it
suga literally doesnt even sound like himself at all
it seems so lazy
if this is the main music video im so disappointed in big hit tbh
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate the song
ON with a passion
the mv is so lazy if you watch there mouths none of them are in sync with music
it so auto tuned they had to auto tune the rappers to try and hide it
suga literally doesnt even sound like himself at all
it seems so lazy
if this is the main music video im so disappointed in big hit tbh
we were talking earlier in the thread that the main music video will be released next Friday
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread