- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
those damn creepy thingies at the end tho, it sounds good tbh, i would love if they would do more of like this laid back style instead of sth like Idol or Fake Love againi'm actually dead
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT! MY ULTS ARE COMING BACK OMG!
the fact that Joon was in this trailer warms my heartthose damn creepy thingies at the end tho, it sounds good tbh, i would love if they would do more of like this laid back style instead of sth like Idol or Fake Love again
can't blame you honestlyI tried but...that was really boring.
Fake Love was the best title out of their last series imo, but I wonder what they are gonna do this timethe fact that Joon was in this trailer warms my heart
an underrated leader omg <3
yeah, but I kinda liked Fake Love style lol
Uh...BTS is the group I own the second most albums of (really). I just didn't find anything in this that caught my attention and made me want to listen to more, not to mention the track itself is very flat.can't blame you honestly
if you weren't a fan of BTS before, it's not that enticing, since it's basically just Joon's rap
I'm sorry lol, I haven't talked to you, and your sig gave me no hints.Uh...BTS is the group I own the second most albums of (really). I just didn't find anything in this that caught my attention and made me want to listen to more, not to mention the track itself is very flat.
QUEEN lolThat trailer was weird as hell, but I like the song.
:pepecheer:
To be fair, I don't list my bias groups here like I did elsewhere, so I can understand that. I'm not gonna write off the album yet, because trailers can be hit-or-miss, but I'm hoping for a little more variety when the full is released.I'm sorry lol, I haven't talked to you, and your sig gave me no hints.
I won't deny that the track seems a bit flat, but I'm interested in itmaybe because they used one of my main ult biases in it
I agree. The BST trailer was a lot better.QUEEN lol
the trailed was weird, and I like the song too, but not as much as BST era
omg that trailer remains supreme
me tooI agree. The BST trailer was a lot better.
I just hope this whole era will be great.
![]()
good plan lol, I don't usually judge albums based on the trailers eitherTo be fair, I don't list my bias groups here like I did elsewhere, so I can understand that. I'm not gonna write off the album yet, because trailers can be hit-or-miss, but I'm hoping for a little more variety when the full is released.
the "give your shoulder (idk) to cry?" part is so amazing I AGREEOMG OMG it sounds amazingThe beat is awesome, the lyrics, the visuals damn
I’m excited