News BTS MotS Tour Dates (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
82571315_4016156038401931_2802611373484277760_o.jpg


Me n my sister are gonna try going to both days in London so we don't miss out on some special fan project like we did last time, i'm glad @bulletproof got to see that show tho :maheart:


Are you going to try get tickets? Which city? After all the tickets are sold we needa make a thread to see who's actually going so we can try meet up with ppl in our city.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I would love that :maheart:
Gonna get LIT

Me n my sister are gonna get a hotel asap close to the venue even before we get tickets just bc last time was a nightmare cuz it took 2 hours to get back on the tube. And if we don't manage to get tickets then... cancel ig :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Gonna get LIT

Me n my sister are gonna get a hotel asap close to the venue even before we get tickets just bc last time was a nightmare cuz it took 2 hours to get back on the tube. And if we don't manage to get tickets then... cancel ig :wimwim:
They're even more popular now. This is why I should have gone in 2018 :wimwim:

I should have gone last year. I was literally 30 minutes away from the venue :wimwim: Now it's nearly 2 hours away smh.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
They're even more popular now. This is why I should have gone in 2018 :wimwim:

I should have gone last year. I was literally 30 minutes away from the venue :wimwim: Now it's nearly 2 hours away smh.
I tried to go in 2018 and didn't get the tix

Their popularity doesn't matter when they scale the size of the venue to their popularity at the time the O2 sold out just as fast as Wembly did :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I tried to go in 2018 and didn't get the tix

Their popularity doesn't matter when they scale the size of the venue to their popularity at the time the O2 sold out just as fast as Wembly did :wimwim:
I made a mistake. I was 30 minutes away from the venue in 2018, not 2019 :wimwim:

Why couldn't they come to our country earlier :yolk:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: NASA
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
God I wish :umjicry:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: potato and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm debating trying for Chicago date but since I don't have an army membership we'll just have to see
Army memberships only help you get into concerts is Korea and Japan, I wouldn't worry about not having one if you're going to Chicago~
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread