- Joined
- 26 March 2023
- Messages
- 208
- Reactions Received
- 361
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- cats
- Gender
- Female
@ItsActuallyMe you stole my words exactly but i miss them more 
Last edited:
Lmao I just died laughing
what is this lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo![]()
Same here! You have amazing taste <3BTS is my 1st favorite group that I stan
Wow you just joined kps last week! Welcome~missing them together but loving this chapter 2. They're giving us so much
I can't steal my own words@ItsActuallyMe you stole my words exactly but i miss them more![]()
It's so well hiddenI finally found this thread again![]()
Thank you! Came to increase the ARMY activity a bit hereWow you just joined kps last week! Welcome~
Yeah I miss them together but I like how the individual members are getting spotlight through their solo works these days <3
IT'S CURSEDYOU ALSO GOT THE JYP BADGE@ItsActuallyMe
don't think the tag worked, but yes JYP why are you everywhere?YOU ALSO GOT THE JYP BADGE@ItsActuallyMe
omg please no lsmdon't think the tag worked, but yes JYP why are you everywhere?
Atleast it's not LSM![]()