Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


:pikadab::pikadab:
I am waiting for a pic
I seriously hope that there will be a BTS and Jonas Brothers interaction. :sanapray:


I am really excited for this stage
also pls give them some decent clothes
#nogucci ✌
I’m excited for this stage too. :pandalove:

I hope they wear better outfits to the BBMA’s this year because I didn’t like their outfits at all last year. :welp:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I seriously hope that there will be a BTS and Jonas Brothers interaction. :sanapray:

I’m excited for this stage too. :pandalove:

I hope they wear better outfits to the BBMA’s this year because I didn’t like their outfits at all last year. :welp:
I am trying to erase the memory of it :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and AmysTeri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
BTS on the Red Carpet + the stage they'll perform on + interviews. Thank goodness they're wearing suites again. :sanapray:
I'll try to give updates for the BBMA's as well. ^^





















Mood :maheart: -




Also, what did he see? :welp:

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I just heard them on the radio, lol. Always surprised anew at how good RM sounds when he speaks English. They said WE READY.

Sigh, unfortunately I will not be getting home until around 9 PM, so expect a deluge of likes around that time to all who keep us posted 💖
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The guys just won for Top Duo/Group. I didn't expect them to win this one, but I'm happy they did. They looked so elated when they found our they won. 💙







 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They all looked so happy and energetic in the BBMAs performance!! My heart is about to burst :maheart:

Jimin out here wrecking me so hard it hurts :lovelycooky:





I seriously loved this performance so much. You could even hear the fanchants and see how excited the crowd was. Everything about it was amazing. :rjbow::rjbow::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


I noticed purple for Jungkook, green for V, blue for RM, pink for Jin and I think red for Jimin, silver for JHope and black for Suga
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They also got to meet Cardi B and Madonna. :nekolove:
(I really want them to meet the Jonas Brothers too :welp:)



Also, here’s a backstage interview from the BBMA’s.

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread