Hello!! I'm new!! This performance changed my life to be honest, I've been a Namjoon stan since
It was epic just like his colour hair. ^^Hello!! I'm new!! This performance changed my life to be honest, I've been a Namjoon stan since
WelcomeHello!! I'm new!! This performance changed my life to be honest, I've been a Namjoon stan since
he is adorableI'm dying from this one
Suga's whining/pouting completes it
Hii! Sorry I'm back in school so busy.Welcome
Do you have a favorite song from him?
Its okay!Hii! Sorry I'm back in school so busy.
What Am I To You is probably my favourite.. or any song on Mono.![]()
For some reason I thought we are not gonna get summer package this year and then I totally forget about it, so this was a supriseAll of them look so awesome
I hate them all. I barely complain about feeling attacked but I am right now.All of them look so awesome