Group BTS Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For all future questions of why I like BigHit as a company, this will be my response.

ARMY: NoOOOOO HE'S NOW JUNGKOOKIE HYUNG our hearts
BigHit: Nah, he's still a baby. Please see Exhibit A. (THE MUSIC :pandaomg:)

 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
For all future questions of why I like BigHit as a company, this will be my response.

ARMY: NoOOOOO HE'S NOW JUNGKOOKIE HYUNG our hearts
BigHit: Nah, he's still a baby. Please see Exhibit A. (THE MUSIC :pandaomg:)


Somewhere, there are southern grandmas whispering, "Baby, what is you doing?" and not knowing why.
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's Suga's birthday oh yeah, party time to our most brilliant Min Yoongi; everyone whisper "Suga" together in celebration!

3 out of 6 BTS members have already congratulated him:







Suga himself looks radiant:

 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Suga had an adorable Vlive, with Taehyung, Jhope, and Lee Hyun (!) making his first appearance in a BTS Vlive. This new BigHit family vibe is SO CUTE.


More Suga birthday wishes:

RM drew an adorable BT21 scribble, called himself hyung and threatened to eat Shooky:


Jungkook threw back to Run era and demanded they lamb skewers:



In the Vlive Tae makes Yoongi say 'I love you' before he leaves - exploding Taegi hearts everywhere and sending 'Taegi' trending worldwide' - and then says he wants to hear it more over Twitter:



Let us bask one more time in the beauty of a happy Suga:

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
We need more armys :pepecry1:

and PS: I promise I'll come back with a gorgeous layout for this thread
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ha
We need more armys :pepecry1:

and PS: I promise I'll come back with a gorgeous layout for this thread
We do we're so alone! sets up a sneaky recruitment booth in other forums

Yaaaaay can't wait!!!! :pandahappy: (But can totally wait of course until is good time to do it yes no pushing self :pandasleep: is more important)


so many armys :maheart:
I have loved watching the clips and videos from that event so much :pepecry2: They were having so much fun and dancing to Cypher 4 after and supposedly it was really clean when it was over; go K-ARMY go!!
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Ha

We do we're so alone! sets up a sneaky recruitment booth in other forums

Yaaaaay can't wait!!!! :pandahappy: (But can totally wait of course until is good time to do it yes no pushing self :pandasleep: is more important)

I have loved watching the clips and videos from that event so much :pepecry2: They were having so much fun and dancing to Cypher 4 after and supposedly it was really clean when it was over; go K-ARMY go!!
I didn't see those clip :pandaomg:
but omg cypher 4 :O what a party :pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I've lost the tweet but someone in my TL was talking about how on 3/23 there's a big Armypedia wrap-up, and that the suspicion is:

3/23 comeback and album announcement

4/26 comeback

So soon! :pandaomg: Neither my heart nor my bank account are ready.

Look at these beautiful dorks in their un-madeup state! practicing I see.


I didn't see those clip :pandaomg:
but omg cypher 4 :O what a party :pandalove::pandalove:
Here it is!!! Wish I was there 💜

 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
So I've lost the tweet but someone in my TL was talking about how on 3/23 there's a big Armypedia wrap-up, and that the suspicion is:

3/23 comeback and album announcement

4/26 comeback

So soon! :pandaomg: Neither my heart nor my bank account are ready.

Look at these beautiful dorks in their un-madeup state! practicing I see.




Here it is!!! Wish I was there 💜

Yes an april cb I am ready :pandalove::pandalove:

Omg thank you so much :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
! Another Otskuresama deshita would make my decade. :yolk:

(because of course I had to go watch it)

Or what if they completely shocked us and did a hardcore hiphop song?! DEATH
my fave song :pandalove:
I remember when the fandom found it Hobi writed this lol :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

omg a hardcore hiphop song :pandaomg::pandaomg: I want it so much, that would be great
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my fave song :pandalove:
I remember when the fandom found it Hobi writed this lol :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

omg a hardcore hiphop song :pandaomg::pandaomg: I want it so much, that would be great
It really does have a very J-hope energy to it!!! ☀☀ llama_twerk☀☀

Time to start a Sope prayer circle!

🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🐱🦌🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Jimin and RM went biking and posted adorable clips and photos:





Suga's song that he produced with Epik High was released:



Oh yeah AND THEY'RE COMING BACK ON APRIL 12th WITH MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA AND THE ALbuMS GO ON SALE TOMORROW :pandaomg:

RIP me and my wallet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread