Group BTS Official Thread (5 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello, I'm new to the thread. Just thought I'd finally start posting on this site in time for the comeback lol. Anyways, my biases are JK & Jin, but I'm pretty much bias-wrecked by all the other members on a daily basis lol
Hello and welcome! :llama_wave:

My bias is Suga (also my ultimate bias), and my bias wrecker is Jimin. I’m so excited for this comeback.
:pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hello, I'm new to the thread. Just thought I'd finally start posting on this site in time for the comeback lol. Anyways, my biases are JK & Jin, but I'm pretty much bias-wrecked by all the other members on a daily basis lol
Welcome, welcome!

My bias has always been J-Hope, but Suga tryna wreck me. I ain't easy, tho xD!
Glad to have you here!
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello, I'm new to the thread. Just thought I'd finally start posting on this site in time for the comeback lol. Anyways, my biases are JK & Jin, but I'm pretty much bias-wrecked by all the other members on a daily basis lol
Hiiiii, welcome! :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
CONNECT-BTS Mega-post
[IN PROGRESS]

Source: Connect-BTS
1579479870712.png


1579481321798.png

1579481387373.png


1579481464619.png




1579480394183.png


Go to BTS-Connect to see featured art gallery.


1579480847038.png

1579480900363.png


1579480980818.png




1579481154614.png


Visit BTS-Connect to see featured art gallery.


1580237652144.png

1580237680011.png


1580237722086.png




1580237801156.png


Go to BTS-Connect to see the gallery.


1580237980980.png

1580238042847.png


1580238095008.png




1580238160773.png


1580238267157.png

1580238285063.png


1580238318873.png

Go to BTS-Connect (1 | 2) to see the gallery!
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread