Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
may i join this thread? :llama_noooo: i bet you can guess my bias pretty easily
Welcome! Help us liven this place up, lol!

And hmmm...... I may be mistaken.... but I do believe your bias is Jin *over-exaggerated wink*
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the "give your shoulder (idk) to cry?" part is so amazing I AGREE
may i join this thread? :llama_noooo: i bet you can guess my bias pretty easily
Yay more ARMY to party with!! :llama_cheer::pandahappy:

Jin is everything; I love your DP and can totally hear it too
💜

When do you guys think we'll get the concept photos?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yay more ARMY to party with!! :llama_cheer::pandahappy:

Jin is everything; I love your DP and can totally hear it too
💜

When do you guys think we'll get the concept photos?
hopefully asap, april 1st maybe?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm weird, but I like seeing the simple videos like this. I also like seeing V (and all of them, really) in these "quiet, downtime" moments like this. Sometimes our dorks are loud. Sometimes they're chill. Sometimes they play Mary Had a Little Lamb and butcher Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. <3




Also....I knew BT21 was popular, but....dang, homey...
April 4, 2019 - watch out!



Also, Jimin giving me his sophisticated look with that hair and his clothes and V giving me that Sato-san old man hat xD.

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I'm weird, but I like seeing the simple videos like this. I also like seeing V (and all of them, really) in these "quiet, downtime" moments like this. Sometimes our dorks are loud. Sometimes they're chill. Sometimes they play Mary Had a Little Lamb and butcher Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. <3




Also....I knew BT21 was popular, but....dang, homey...
April 4, 2019 - watch out!



Also, Jimin giving me his sophisticated look with that hair and his clothes and V giving me that Sato-san old man hat xD.

omg bt21 will be back! :pandalove::pandahappy:
Hobi's laugh in that video xd I can't wait ~
Sato-san hat lmao, you made me laugh :llama_laugh:


V hands are so pretty :pepeheart::pepeheart:
also I like watching their calm moments, you can clearly see their serious side on their solo vlives. I espeically enjoy Hobi's vlives, he is always one of the moodmakers in the group, but when he is alone and talking to us, he is somehow different. I like listening his thoughts.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yesss! And I'm loving the purple/gray on Suga and that electric blue(?) on V. All of them look good, though.

And Kookie with the cookie :pandamad:
They all look amazing and a little unsettling/'staged' in a real cool way - can't wait to see more!! (Today perhaps?!) *waits nervously for 12 pm KST* :llama_shook:


Late, but for anyone who hasn't seen it. Sorry if ya don't like the DK2 boys
I liked it! There were a couple of points i wasn't 100% sure on but am too sick to remember but yeah. So excited to see what the title is! Teaser, come through!!!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
They all look amazing and a little unsettling/'staged' in a real cool way - can't wait to see more!! (Today perhaps?!) *waits nervously for 12 pm KST* :llama_shook:
Emphasis on Persona, I guess :pandaboss:

I liked it! There were a couple of points i wasn't 100% sure on but am too sick to remember but yeah. So excited to see what the title is! Teaser, come through!!!

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Not too serious, I hope? :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread