Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I knew I wasn't crazy...about that, anyway, lol! And I'll re-add my comment re: Sehun -- it makes sense! Lol. I knew JK was fit, but I was like.... did I miss something? when I saw that Sehun gif. But I like EXO, so I feel like I'm still winning xD

Also, J-Hope dancing is one of my favorite things ever. Ever. Ever. My hope. My sunshine. (breaking the idol thread walls, inserting SNSD jokes).
We're all crazy here! :pandaroll:

yesss Jhope has made my day so much better - He's so full of joy! :pepeheart: And I want to see a dance battle with Khalid after the singer challenged him! (My money is of course on Hobi)
*watches SNSD video to get reference, they so cute*
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
SO SOON! :llama_shook: My first comeback as a full-blown ARMY (I was only casual before) So excited!
I can't believe it'll be out in less than a day. I'm so excited for it. :pandahappy:
Too it bad it comes out at 5am in my timezone. I'm definitely not staying up for it tbh. :welp:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For those who are aged 18+ there is discord for you~


We should also make a KS ARMY discord that includes everyone. :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
For those who are aged 18+ there is discord for you~


We should also make a KS ARMY discord that includes everyone. :pandalove:
Thanks! I just joined, I hope its okay :)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
For those who are aged 18+ there is discord for you~


We should also make a KS ARMY discord that includes everyone. :pandalove:
I'll join when I get home from work.......after I find my password......and login name.....................................................................
But thanks!!!! This is cool :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread