So right now this is me. This isn't necessarily a "which song is better," but which ones I feel like I'd listen to more from first-time listening feels. It'll more than likely change in the future, but for now... I'll delve into lyrics later.
Intro: Persona - This. Got. Me. Hype. I enjoyed this more than any other intro we've had recently. Like, it might beat Serendipity in my heart. Maybe. It made me yearn for an album that was 70% rap line and 30% vocal line, but I like this album as it is as well.
Make It Right - I love the beat to this the second go around -- I didn't like it at first, but now it's...weirdly sexy. When I heard this, I knew it was the Ed Sheeran song, and I like Ed Sheeran.
Boy with Luv - the more I hear it, the more I like it. Also, without the video distracting me (lol) I can even appreciate Halsey's voice more. On the one hand, I'm satisfied with her lot in the song because I like the focus being on BTS. On the other hand, I like her voice, so I wouldn't have minded her having a bit more inclusion. Also, is it just me, or are there some MJ vibes in the music? I felt like it, anyway.
Dionysus - I'm sure the lyrics will make me bump this song up. For now, it's 4th for me. When considering intros and outros, I always compare with previous albums. I really prefer "Outro: Tear" to this. It's a nice party song, though, and it has this great vibe. Suga keeps killing me this era, too. The rock is really cool, though. It has a very J-Rock theme to it, like...should I be One OK Rocking or what? It got better as I continue listening to it, but I still see myself listening to BWL more than this one.
Jamais Vu - <3 I really think this is a nice, breath of fresh air kinda song. Chill, vocals not too high, calm rap, beautiful singing.
Home - I really like Suga's flow in his verse.
Also, I hope people don't get stupid about naega in this song. Not gonna lie, when Suga said it, I
and paused for a second....then went to the lyric video, lol.
Mikrokosmos - it's a nice b-side. I like it, but I don't really have anything to add? lol.