Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oof. You beat me to it. ^

He looks so cute though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is anyone streaming? Also is anyone making Boy With Luv sigs? I need a Jimin and a Halsey one if so ♥
We're at 41 mil and trying to get to 100mil in 24 hours guys
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Is anyone streaming? Also is anyone making Boy With Luv sigs? I need a Jimin and a Halsey one if so ♥
We're at 41 mil and trying to get to 100mil in 24 hours guys
I think you can find really great gifs on tumblr ~
I just went back to listen the song again, it's 42 million now and trending #8 in Hungary :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Princess

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The full comeback special (with English subtitles). :pandalove:

 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I found the full? interview for SiriusXM.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm not gonna watch this until I get my album tomorrow, but here's an unboxing if y'all want to see it. ^^

 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread