Group BTS Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hi all, I'm new to this forum!

BTS is my ultimate bias group, hope to meet and interact with fellow ARMY :dubuwave:
Hola, friend! Welcome to insanity :queen:
Except not quite because we've calmed down a little now.

Glad to have ya here! It's always nice to meet new ARMYs.

I feel like we should do introductions in this thread, lol, but I'm lazy xD. Hi, I'm Tip (say tpse like tipsy, which is misleading since I'm not a drinker at all). My bias is J-Hope (but really I rotate them). My favorite intro remains Serendipity and I don't have a favorite era xD.

:saranghae:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Hola, friend! Welcome to insanity :queen:
Except not quite because we've calmed down a little now.

Glad to have ya here! It's always nice to meet new ARMYs.

I feel like we should do introductions in this thread, lol, but I'm lazy xD. Hi, I'm Tip (say tpse like tipsy, which is misleading since I'm not a drinker at all). My bias is J-Hope (but really I rotate them). My favorite intro remains Serendipity and I don't have a favorite era xD.

:saranghae:
omg we never did an introduction :facepalm:
I had no idea that we share a bias :wat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
omg we never did an introduction :facepalm:
I had no idea that we share a bias :wat:
Yeah, whenever I come into online communities, I'm always late and everyone already knows everyone else so-- :nekoshy:

And yaaas, my first boi! The minute I came into the fandom, he was the one, lol (with V and Suga tryna bust their way in all the time, smh). *fist bump*


Guys, don’t forget that their London is going to be livestreamed on June 1st. It’ll be at 7pm London’s time. :rjbow:
THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!!! <3 That's 1PM CST for me, so lemme set this alarm real quick xD
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Yeah, whenever I come into online communities, I'm always late and everyone already knows everyone else so-- :nekoshy:

And yaaas, my first boi! The minute I came into the fandom, he was the one, lol (with V and Suga tryna bust their way in all the time, smh). *fist bump*
I know the feeling, I am always late as well :pandasad:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and lexus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was only able to watch a few of their performances from the concert :pepecry1:

But what I did watch was still amazing, their performance of Mikrokosmos always gets me in the feels. :maheart:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I was only able to watch a few of their performances from the concert :pepecry1:

But what I did watch was still amazing, their performance of Mikrokosmos always gets me in the feels. :maheart:
I love Mikrokosmos as well
favorite song from the album (next to jamais vu)
and the live version is amazing :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Wingfrost
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
180
Reactions Received
357
Location
aka dokidoki
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
bunnie/lullet
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hola, friend! Welcome to insanity :queen:
Except not quite because we've calmed down a little now.

Glad to have ya here! It's always nice to meet new ARMYs.

I feel like we should do introductions in this thread, lol, but I'm lazy xD. Hi, I'm Tip (say tpse like tipsy, which is misleading since I'm not a drinker at all). My bias is J-Hope (but really I rotate them). My favorite intro remains Serendipity and I don't have a favorite era xD.

:saranghae:
Thank you so much for the warm welcome Tip! let's make this place even more active!

A Hobi stan! amazing taste <3 and Serendipity has become a classic at this point! I love all of BTS songs but the songs Spring Day, Move & Butterfly are imprinted on my heart.


hello and welcome :pepeheart::pepeheart:
I hope you will like it here :pikahappy:
and can I ask who is your bias? mine is J-hope :bigcatlove:
So nice to meet you!

My biases are Namjoon and Hobi but I adore them all <3
 
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
180
Reactions Received
357
Location
aka dokidoki
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
bunnie/lullet
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I attended the Wembley show yesterday and it is a memory I'll always cherish, they boys never fail to put on a fantastic and memorable show and the atmosphere of the crowd was so thrilling to witness. My favourite stages were Outro Tear, Idol & Mic Drop because the energy for those stages in particular was on another level.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread