Performance BTS ON live @ The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So powerful they may as well just slap me round the face cuz thats how much I felt that :maheart:
I'll join you, get slapped and say thank you :maheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Tir and NASA
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I loved the performance, I wish that we could have heard their raw vocals though, but they’re dancing their asses off so it makes up for it. I wonder if they’re gonna do music shows, or if they’re only going to promote on American shows?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I loved the performance, I wish that we could have heard their raw vocals though, but they’re dancing their asses off so it makes up for it. I wonder if they’re gonna do music shows, or if they’re only going to promote on American shows?
They are supposed to promote in Korea too but I don’t know with the current situation.

And also they are singing live. It’s half backtracks and half live vocals.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are supposed to promote in Korea too but I don’t know with the current situation.

And also they are singing live. It’s half backtracks and half live vocals.
I know they’re singing live, just wish we could hear more of it because at times the back track over powers at times.
But I hope they perform in korea, the music show performances would be cool.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know they’re singing live, just wish we could hear more of it because at times the back track over powers at times.
But I hope they perform in korea, the music show performances would be cool.
Yes. And K-ARMYs deserve it. Nowadays they don’t perform as much as before in Korea though they sacrifice once their one week of holidays to promote Idol in Korea before their tour.
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Hey I loved it from the start :wimwim:
Unlike the others :taesip:
I saw the light. I'll quote what I said under your message on my profile

Lowkey, this is becoming one of my favorite songs of theirs :ilovebread:
Rain be pourin' sky keep fallin' everyday oh na na na
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and NASA

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread