MV BTS [ON] - Official MV (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk what happened but it’s hot and I will put it on my grave
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I know what to do! I'll rewatch all the mv's and then all write down all the important things in them and i can make my theories :susPepe:
You will be the real MVP. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that tag :maheart:

Also, the amount this MV has gotten in just half an hour is blowing my mind, I can't
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You will be the real MVP. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that tag :maheart:

Also, the amount this MV has gotten in just half an hour is blowing my mind, I can't
Ikr :sj_weary: almost 7 mill:jisoosmh:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
You will be the real MVP. I'll be waiting with bated breath for that tag :maheart:

Also, the amount this MV has gotten in just half an hour is blowing my mind, I can't
Thank you~ Of Course both you and @bulletproof will be the tagged first

IKR~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My brain:
SHIT TAE'S SMIRK
JUNGKOOK WENT: DASHI RUN RUN RUN
Sip Sip that shell Kookie.
TAE AND CHILDREN
JIN AND THAT FUCKING BIRD- I SWEAR
YOOOOOOOOONGIIIIII
GHJLKKJHUGYFTDRXFCGHVJBKJ
WHY IS YOONGI SO HOTTTT
WHY ARE THERE CREEPY CHILDREN
SHIT THE DANCE BREAK
OOOOOOOOOOOH-
WHERE THE HELL IS THIS?
IMMA SUE IF THEY CATCH FIRE
GIMME.
JUNGKOOK IF YOU JUMP OFF THE CLIF I SWEAR
EYYYYYYYYYYYY
SHIT- IT SAID NO MORE DREAM
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My brain:
SHIT TAE'S SMIRK
JUNGKOOK WENT: DASHI RUN RUN RUN
Sip Sip that shell Kookie.
TAE AND CHILDREN
JIN AND THAT FUCKING BIRD- I SWEAR
YOOOOOOOOONGIIIIII
GHJLKKJHUGYFTDRXFCGHVJBKJ
WHY IS YOOGI SO HOTTTT
WHY ARE THERE CREEPY CHILDREN
SHIT THE DANCE BREAK
OOOOOOOOOOOH-
WHERE THE HELL IS THIS?
IMMA SUE IF THEY CATCH FIRE
GIMME.
JUNGKOOK IF YOU JUMP OFF THE CLIF I SWEAR
EYYYYYYYYYYYY
SHIT- IT SAID NO MORE DREAM
ikr, that's how I felt :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I so thought Kookie was going to jump ...
I remember when Spring day was out... I got scared in the beginning because I thought Taehyung is gonna suicide on the train line :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I remember when Spring day was out... I got scared in the beginning because I thought Taehyung is gonna suicide on the rain line :jisoosmh:
I was scared too thooooo XD
It always looks like that :<
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I think I prefer the Kinetic Manifesto :wimwim:
LOL! I'm dance-oriented, so tbh so do I :sanapray:

But I'm also going down the rabbit hole of references in this beautiful MV, so I'm enjoying the best of both worlds.

What face did you make after watching this MV, Ozy? :mgblush:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread