BTS REVAMP THREAD (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
No problem! Just make sure you don't over sharpen it. :nekolove:
Sorry to bother you again but I've just noticed that it's not blurry, it's pixelated. Is it because the original image is too big or is it something with my computer? Because the first few badges I made for another forum turned out fine but now it's pixelated whenever I resize the images...
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sorry to bother you again but I've just noticed that it's not blurry, it's pixelated. Is it because the original image is too big or is it something with my computer? Because the first few badges I made for another forum turned out fine but now it's pixelated whenever I resize the images...
Hmm... I'm not sure why it's pixelated, but it could possibly be from the image being too big. You could use this site to resize the photos. Just make sure to put the quality at 100%. ^^
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hmm... I'm not sure why it's pixelated, but it could possibly be from the image being too big. You could use this site to resize the photos. Just make sure to put the quality at 100%. ^^
Thank you so much again! You're a life saver. :sanapray:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There are way too many badges that I've made, so if they do win I'll provide the references at that time.

30263
30264
30265
30267
30268
30269
30271
30272
30273
30274
30275
All of these are great, but yes thank you for these magnificent Jin badges. I've been wanting an update on his for so long :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There are way too many badges that I've made, so if they do win I'll provide the references at that time.

JIN
30263
30264
30265
30267
30268
30269
30271
30272
30273


30274
30275
30796
30797


JIMIN
30276
30277
30278
30279
30280
30281
30283
30284
30286


30805
jm12.png



RM
30288
30777
30778
30779
30780
30781
30782
30783
30784


30785
30786
30787
30789



V — TAEHYUNG
30291
30292
30293
30294
30736
30737
30738
30739
30741


30809



SUGA — AGUST D
30295
30296
30297
30298
30299
30300
30301
30302
30303


30305
30807
30808



JUNGKOOK
30742
30743
30745
30746
30747
30749
jk7.png
30751
30752


30753
30776
30800
30799
30803
30810



J-HOPE
30760
30763
30765
30766
30768
30769
30771
30772
30790


30791
30792
30794



GROUP
30754
30755
30759


+ my old/original badge:
30757


Will try some more group badges later.

Massive update, y'all. This took forever. :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread