blue haired V yeees my life is complete now :queen:
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 1 July 2019 #121 blue haired V yeees my life is complete now Reactions: blurryface and yeji
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 1 July 2019 #122 I am satisfied with this, lol. Reactions: blurryface and yeji
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 2 July 2019 #123 so pretty, I'm glad the logo didn't change Reactions: blurryface and yeji
Buttercup Joined 12 May 2019 Messages 707 Reactions Received 3,056 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 July 2019 #124 I really like these new badges. Reactions: blurryface, yeji and kuro
ontheblueside Joined 22 June 2019 Messages 127 Reactions Received 453 Location Magic Shop Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 July 2019 #125 I love these badges so much ^^ Reactions: blurryface and yeji
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 July 2019 #126 I was too late for voting, but still satisfied with the outcome :) AT LEAST WE HAVE BLUE HAIRED TAE Reactions: blurryface, bulletproof and yeji
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 5 July 2019 #127 @goyo Sorry for taking forever, PMing the sources now~ Reactions: blurryface and yeji