Trading BTS RM rare for trade! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Come collect pls:

rm.JPG


Will trade for either 1 Rare or 1 Valentine's Card or 2 common cards.

Rare/Valentine's cards I'm looking for:

1. Jennie rare and Jennie Valentine's.
2. Ryujin Valentine's.
3. ITZY rare except Ryujin

Common cards I'm looking for:

1. Aespa
2. Blackpink Lisa
3. BigBang Daesung
4. SNSD except Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun
5. Apink except Eunji, Bomi, Naeun
6. Fromis_9 except Hayoung
7. AOA except Choa, Chanmi

@Yili @brekker @OnlyCalB @bulletproof @lexus and others :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i'll let you know if I get cards u lookin for :lisalaugh:
Oh I thought you already had him, I just tagged you as my sales manager :lisalaugh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ur sales manager wants a piece of this pie :lisalaugh:
Fetch me the right price then :jenniesmug:
Hope you also convert sales for me when the buyer is someone else *cough Hongjoong rare cough* :lisalaugh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fetch me the right price then :jenniesmug:
Hope you also convert sales for me when the buyer is someone else *cough Hongjoong rare cough* :lisalaugh:
I will come through on both accounts you bet your boots :jenniesmug: well maybe not on rm but on hongjoong yes LOL
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will come through on both accounts you bet your boots :jenniesmug: well maybe not on rm but on hongjoong yes LOL
Good good, maybe you'll earn a promotion if you're that efficient :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fromis Seoyeon and Jiheon? :maheart:
Your offer is the best and only one so far :haylul:
Just lemme wait a few hours to see if something better turns up otherwise it's a deal :susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Your offer is the best and only one so far :haylul:
Just lemme wait a few hours to see if something better turns up otherwise it's a deal :susPepe:
Sure, no problem. I know I don't have any rares you'd like at the moment, but that's the best I have :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sure, no problem. I know I don't have any rares you'd like at the moment, but that's the best I have :lisalaugh:
Well you do have 1-2 rares I might be interested in but you probably won't give them up :wimwim:
I'd love your Onda rare :wimwim:

I didn't include her coz I had no idea we even had Everglow rare cards :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well you do have 1-2 rares I might be interested in but you probably won't give them up :wimwim:
I'd love your Onda rare :wimwim:
no :wimwim: I only collect BTS, Chungha and Everglow rares and I already struggle with my on and off activity :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
no :wimwim: I only collect BTS, Chungha and Everglow rares and I already struggle with my on and off activity :lisalaugh:
Welp that's too bad then :lisalaugh:
For rares I'm only looking to get my biases from diff groups mostly, I'm fine with completing sets with just common cards lol.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
if I get a card you want, I´ll let you know!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Thanks I hope you can find something :sj_weary:
I don´t really want RM rare, but I hope to help you collecting. Plus, you seem to want GG cards. bonus points :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread