- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I was wondering when you'd mention my sigi can't think about the views because i was busy looking at your signature but yes that's impressive![]()
when i stopped being too lazy to get on ks on my laptopI was wondering when you'd mention my sig![]()
some of my faves even outside of kpop barely have 2-3 million lmao i know how that feelsBut yes esp since many of my fav groups struggle to even reach 20-30million so when I see BTS/BP casually approach a billion views it's quite something![]()
Oof all you had to do was turn your phone sideways for landscape modewhen i stopped being too lazy to get on ks on my laptop![]()
oh so this is how things work... maybe i would get to it in a few years since i barely know how to use this phone just a few days ago i properly learned to use the ks web appOof all you had to do was turn your phone sideways for landscape mode![]()
oh so this is how things work... maybe i would get to it in a few years since i barely know how to use this phone just a few days ago i properly learned to use the ks web app![]()
it is common knowledge unless you got so annoyed by your phone rotating by itself when it's not supposed to that you turned off the landscape mode long enough to forget it exists like i did
I thought this was common knowledge lmao
I still have never used the app myself, I just open KS on my mobile browser, but yeah sigs don't show up in portrait orientation, but in landscape they do![]()