Chart BTS vs Aespa (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess Aespa is doing better than I thought they would be, especially considering thEY HAVE YET TO HAVE AN ALBUM! C'mon, SM - We! Want! An! Aespa! Album! (sorry for the rant at the end)

But Butter is #1, AS IT SHOULD BE! 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 (not that I don't like Next Level, though lol)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Butter has almost 300 PAK and is #1 on Melon for 30 days so one month. An amazing run. Next Level is doing so well too and it’s well-deserved. I love the song too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want Aespa to be the #1 badly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread