- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yesss! I’m so proud of them 😭Congratulations to BTS and ARMY! This is a hugeeee feat! Well deserved as well!
He was so happy, and his English is improving so much. Their performance was truly amazing and they were all in such good spirits, its so heartwarming to seeThey killed it![]()
![]()
![]()
I’m so proud of jimin
It’s been so amazing seeing our boys growI am so absolutely happy for them! I've been an army since 2015 and never would have imagined them making history like this.
it's been an incredible ride.
It’s the best thing ever that they won this award at their performance in so long, Jimin has missed the stage so much and all that matters in the world is that he feels happy nowHe was so happy, and his English is improving so much. Their performance was truly amazing and they were all in such good spirits, its so heartwarming to see
Me too, I could literally cryI'm so happy for them![]()
It probably felt amazing to perform, cause as great as the online concerts were, they simply aren’t the same. They deserved that award ao much, I’m so proud 🥲It’s the best thing ever that they won this award at their performance in so long, Jimin has missed the stage so much and all that matters in the world is that he feels happy now
YESSS IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR THEM CAUSE THEY TRULY DESERVE ITYESSS DESERVED!!!!