News BTS won three awards at AMAs (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah yes, our most grand award, the popularity award!

fr the award I care about the most is the social artist award just bc of every time I heard antis say iTs JuST A pOPuLAriTY aWArd
They were saying that but now that theirs faves are sometimes nominated too, they vote.
 

NASA

3α‘’273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3α‘’ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
They were saying that but now that theirs faves are sometimes nominated too, they vote.
It may be just a popularity award to the h8ers, but to me, it's daesang πŸ˜” ✊
 

NASA

3α‘’273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3α‘’ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It shows how ARMYs are passionate about BTS and love to interact with them and about them.

I literally only found out we were in award season after I found out BTS won the first 2 awards but the way to vote this year was just to google them right? Or mention on twitter idk
 

NASA

3α‘’273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3α‘’ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep. I voted on Google.
Then I don't think we would've needed to try that hard anyway, unless u had to search something like 'bts amas' or something specific then we wouldn't have any trouble with BTS google searches with a member being in a new article every day :taesquish:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know why why they won cause the our group of talented crackheads


 
D

Deleted member 74

Bts do so well, congratulations to them :saranghae:
My sister absolutely hates Kpop with a passion but she listens to Make it Right by them and Lauv, she respects them
I already liked Bts but that makes me like them more :')
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Bts do so well, congratulations to them :saranghae:
My sister absolutely hates Kpop with a passion but she listens to Make it Right by them and Lauv, she respects them
I already liked Bts but that makes me like them more :')

BTS sometimes attract people who don’t listen to Kpop. She could maybe love more songs from them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 74
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread