btw, CL won too (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck


Maybe not as big as the other awards but it's still great :3​
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ok...

I loooove love love CL to pieces

But I'm confused how

She hasn't done anything for 50 years nevermind just 2019 (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration but anyway you get my point)

:pepeslippy:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Ok...

I loooove love love CL to pieces

But I'm confused how

She hasn't done anything for 50 years nevermind just 2019 (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration but anyway you get my point)

:pepeslippy:
I mean... I guess it's really just based on votes? ^^'
literally no one knew this category even existed low-key lmao
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wicked

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

I'll still be happy for her I guess.
Slay girl slay?

I'm still puzzled tho
She's gonna show us her power soon tho :sanapray:
CL pls join P-Nation
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean... I guess it's really just based on votes? ^^'
literally no one knew this category even existed low-key lmao
I'm surprised she was even nominated or whatever tbh :welp:

Considering the queen has been AWOL for 50 years... :sadcat:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Ok...

I loooove love love CL to pieces

But I'm confused how

She hasn't done anything for 50 years nevermind just 2019 (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration but anyway you get my point)

:pepeslippy:
Maybe it's a celebration for her leaving her prison, aka yg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just happy for CL. Girl deserves it
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok...

I loooove love love CL to pieces

But I'm confused how

She hasn't done anything for 50 years nevermind just 2019 (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration but anyway you get my point)

:pepeslippy:
She could just lay in bed, doing nkthing and still win because she is CL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Panda

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yay CL won! I am so missing 2NE1 and minzy and the others right about now.
I just listen to their old jams.

Glad to see she got that recognition thang.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread