- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
nothing could be more embarrassing than me scoring a higher score on the harder quiz and a 3 on the easy quiz of @Lady_Greymy result was slightly embarassing 5/10 so i quit before the last question so that no one could see it![]()
I mean you knew I liked sleep!3/10 ... ☹☹☹
Because I would answer the same!I mean you knew I liked sleep!
does everyone know I like sleep or something lol
haha okay that's understandableBecause I would answer the same!
🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 = my reactionhaha okay that's understandable
sleeping is great though! :D
the point is... everyone loves sleeping so that was pretty easydoes everyone know I like sleep or something lol
true lmao maybe I should have put eating as an option toothe point is... everyone loves sleeping so that was pretty easy![]()
YES then i would probably choose eating and lose one more pointtrue lmao maybe I should have put eating as an option too
You got pretty good! And you're the first to know whom I'd like to spend quality time with lol4/10
I have failed you.
lmao
haha you got average! And you got the question most people got wrong right, who I'd like to spend quality time withcould been better