buddywagon vol.3 (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk man
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Man I need to go buy a lotto ticket.

I just guessed all around and got a 7.

Why wasn't it Jenniesmug!???

Why????
:jisoosmh: i was like daum eman realy knows me

sakUwu is more versatile, it's cute, it's shady, u never know what's it's about :sakUwu:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
7 :sakUwu:

The fav anime was a swerve, and variety show was CLOSE, it could've gone either way :jisoosmh:
In which case I'd get 9 lol.
Fav anime was hardest question I think, cause I have earlied said it's Goblin SLayer (though u'd have been still wrong xd), but I watched Hinamatsuri afterwards and it's that now xd I have talked about all of those 4 here and praised them a lot, well with Devilman more of mixed, but at least other three.

At least u picked the rap show :pikahappy: I like how Unpretty rapstar doesn't have as many competitors so u get to know them lot better, and the editing is less confusing.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i got four, these were hard :zoomeyes:and you don’t like strawberry ice cream? :0
4 is definitely in winning side with this one..

I thought it was quite balanced :yolk:, but apparently not xd

Ah yup don't like strawberry, actually I don't like most fruit/berry ice creams unless it's vanilla with fruit/berry jam. I like all the others flavors listed, mint, vanilla and liquorice :d
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread