bullet journals... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. anyone has one? if so, how is it working out for you? I just ordered my first one today and I'm curious if I'll actually use it (I freakin better :chickill:) and if it will help my organization and mental health, or even life overall hehe..... plus, it's sooo pretty, look at my MOOONNNNN oh goshhhh <3

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is more like a planner right? Well, I had a diary when life sucked and just wrote my thoughts there. It made me feel good ^^ and yours is so pretty uwu
it's several things in one :O writing is the best, glad it helped you too <3

I've never heard of those but the cover is really pretty :maheart:
ikr? as soon as I see the moon my brain is like MUST OBTAIN
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's several things in one :O writing is the best, glad it helped you too <3



ikr? as soon as I see the moon my brain is like MUST OBTAIN
I feel that, I have a notebook with a beautiful wolf cover made of leather. I never use journals but I wont throw it out because its too pretty :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I feel that, I have a notebook with a beautiful wolf cover made of leather. I never use journals but I wont throw it out because its too pretty :maheart:
omg well wolfies and the moon just go together perfectly, I understand 100% hah <3

i've always wanted to make one myself but im lazy/would forget to write in it anyway. they're so pretty though- the style of yours looks so nice :maheart:
I think making your own is even more amazing!! and thanks :)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I had one and gave up on it
I never plan/organize things, and I thought the creativity aspect of bullet journaling would help me with that, but I really am not a fan of doodling and such, so personally it was too much work. I just got a normal planner instead and that’s been better
If you’re into doodles and have neater handwriting then I do (which everyone does) then maybe you’ll like it more
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't write bullet journals, but I have a notebook where I write letters to,,,,erm,,,kpop celebrities. I find it easier for me to write to someone, even if they're never going to read it. God forbid they do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always try to start one but always loose intretest at the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread