Rumor Bullygate 2021 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hyunjin, Soojin, Mingyu and Naeun will be probably hit the hardest.

I know Lia's name came up once but JYPE was pretty quick to shut it down. Compared to their own response related to Hyunjin, I think I'm more confident about her innocence and she'll get off scot free.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In terms of companies, DSP basically has it all on the line so I'm not surprised to see them sue Hyunjoo and her family although they are the more sympathetic figures.

It could end April and KARD, their only 2 active groups and leave just Mirae who could very well flop.

DSP has a kinda sketch history too, with the KARA project trainee suicide, how they had payment issues with KARA and the way Nicole left, and also apparently back during Sechskies days they let them perform at a nightclub while underage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread