My money is on Seungkwan or Scoups being the reason. :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,468 Reactions Received 75,528 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 20 June 2026 #1 My money is on Seungkwan or Scoups being the reason. Reactions: Boyo and uran
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,468 Reactions Received 75,528 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 20 June 2026 #2 @Carat Reactions: Boyo
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,196 Reactions Received 18,938 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,965 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 20 June 2026 #3 I just love watching this man suffer poor mingoo Reactions: Nina
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,517 Reactions Received 41,115 Cards View Profile KS Coins 242,426 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 23 June 2026 #4 Nina said: My money is on Seungkwan or Scoups being the reason. Click to expand... I can heal any scars. Even broken hearts. I’m that good. Reactions: Nina
Nina said: My money is on Seungkwan or Scoups being the reason. Click to expand... I can heal any scars. Even broken hearts. I’m that good.
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,194 Reactions Received 46,864 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,083 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 23 June 2026 #5 Aw poor guy lol Reactions: Nina