They all look STUNNING and honestly this song is catchy as hell. I'm still totally in love with Taeyang though. Please watch!
I can't handle your sig right now. He's literally the most beautiful man BESIDES Eunwoo.Taeyang is jkgnbgmfbvcHJKFJVHGJBNVcKLK<MF gbv nmnbjmn
tbh I AM HAVING A HARD TIME MYSELF SJGKSGHJNDFHJGNI can't handle your sig right now. He's literally the most beautiful man BESIDES Eunwoo.
tbh you know what the MV truly lackedThe song was good, i kinda wish that there was more Inseong in the MV but we gotta take what we're given ig![]()
I'm not really a fan of the super long hair but he could've been given more screentime too :hmm:tbh you know what the MV truly lacked
Hwiyoungs
hair
like tf
-1841984141 points for that one
![]()
YES, tbh all I remember is seeing a lot of Chani and Dawon which is good but it would be amazing if they all got more time. I barely remember seeing Zuho but that might be intentional because of him not participating in the comeback stages.The song was good, i kinda wish that there was more Inseong in the MV but we gotta take what we're given ig![]()
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??? OMG.tbh I AM HAVING A HARD TIME MYSELF SJGKSGHJNDFHJGN
rip
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??? OMG.
Okay I can tell already that I'm gonna have to start putting you in time out. This is not fair!idk what u r talking about
what's time out, i only know thisOkay I can tell already that I'm gonna have to start putting you in time out. This is not fair!
Jesus... christ. Look at his neck... THIS HAS ME FEELING SOME KINDA WAY.what's time out, i only know this
here dw this will help you stay aliveJesus... christ. Look at his neck... THIS HAS ME FEELING SOME KINDA WAY.