- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,442
- Reactions Received
- 39,055
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,674
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I went on a kpop mental health buying spree. I got twice's with you vinal record. Because Targets record section looks like they mix up the records and throw them into place I was having to dig to find the record. I found it and was trying to see if they had another version I was trying to see what was behind the record and felt it snap.....
Totally NOT my fault! I found another copy and was at the cashier buying it and Yuqi's album. As the conveyor belt moved forward the corner of the record went under the counter and the belt crunched it up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't an employee go and get another copy for me at that point?! But No.... the cashier asked if I wanted to go get another copy. Because I'm an ass and can't not be sarcastic I said, "No, I'll take the broken record". The cashier didn't even look confused and proceeded to ring it up... then I had to explain I was joking and that I'd go get another copy. It took me 10 minutes to find another copy.