eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 5 February 2020 #1 Reactions: Evergreen, AmysTeri, dooh and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 February 2020 #2 this already sounds promising Reactions: AmysTeri and eclipsoul
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 February 2020 #3 doesnt hype me, after dramatic and dumb ( both amazing !! ), my expectations are really high i hope i am wrong and it will be amazing Reactions: yeji
doesnt hype me, after dramatic and dumb ( both amazing !! ), my expectations are really high i hope i am wrong and it will be amazing
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 5 February 2020 #4 I can already tell that I love it just with the teaser. They never dissapoint and I love their concept. I may dig into them in the future. Reactions: dooh
I can already tell that I love it just with the teaser. They never dissapoint and I love their concept. I may dig into them in the future.