- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Having the members sing low notes
The first one singing, at first I thought maybe something in the editing happened cuz it's just so rare for a female Idol to actually sing that low.
Generally the whole song sounds a lot "lower" than most other GG releases, the only time I was that surprised by a deep voice from a female Idol was Yuqi in (G)I-DLE's debut song.
The first one singing, at first I thought maybe something in the editing happened cuz it's just so rare for a female Idol to actually sing that low.
Generally the whole song sounds a lot "lower" than most other GG releases, the only time I was that surprised by a deep voice from a female Idol was Yuqi in (G)I-DLE's debut song.