BWL is the only BTS song ive ever heard (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Does that blow your mind?

I dont do boy groups in general. But BTS does not interest me in the slightest.

My sister in law was watching the Grammys and asked me about BTS since she knows I'm into kpop. I couldn't tell her anything. Just because I'm into kpop doesn't mean I'm a fan and follow every group.

Please dont cancel me.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like their older stuff, it's really good.
After B,S&T their stuff went downhill for me.
Apparently a lot of kpop stans have this is as well.

Everyone's music taste is different and we all like different stuff.
No one likes every pop song out there, just like not every kpop fan likes every kpop song out there
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I prefer their music pre 2016, although I like some of their early 2017 music. I hope they release something I enjoy next month.

It's fine if a group doesn't interest you no matter how popular they are though. It's where your music taste lies.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like their older stuff, it's really good.
After B,S&T their stuff went downhill for me.
Apparently a lot of kpop stans have this is as well.

Everyone's music taste is different and we all like different stuff.
No one likes every pop song out there, just like not every kpop fan likes every kpop song out there
Yeah that was about when I stopped listening to them. It’s no big deal, it happens. I can still happily listen to Dark & Wild, it’s one of my favourite albums. I get what Drew means though with BTS. It feels like non kpop fans (or even some newer fans) automatically assume we all like them because of their popularity, when we’ve been in kpop long enough to have settled into our own fandoms.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
When I listen to K-pop at work, my manager says: "what are you listening to?" and I say: "K-pop" and then they say 'Oh, so you are listening to BTS, then?", then I say: "no, I'm not", then they say: "Ok, Blackpink?", then I say: "Nope. I'm listening to Dreamcatcher.", then they say: "who are Dreamcatchers? I've never heard of Dreamcatchers before!", then I say: "Dreamcatcher! Not Dreamcatchers! they are a K-pop girl group with a rock element to it.", then they say "Ok...whatever you say! Enjoy your Dreamcatchers music."
And that's basically how it is with many people.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had to think of while what song BWL was xd

BTS is bit of hit and miss for me. I ended up liking BWL, but many titles before that were misses.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
get that, not interested not checking it out!

Tbh imo BTS was at their musical peak I need U to Spring Day. And well... After Spring day... it was bye-bye the old sound and hello to the mainstream audience.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm not liking MOTS so far, but I really loved the Love Yourself series
Hoping 7 is better

Still snail pacing my way through their discography but Pied Piper is my favorite song so far
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread