- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
TasteThe French music may be me...
TasteThe French music may be me...
I like him tooNo comment on Yungblud? ok I see how it is.
YUNGBLUD COUPD GET ME TBH. I just saw body bag and was like YESSSSNo comment on Yungblud? ok I see how it is.
I love MGK and Yungblud as a duo so fucking muchYUNGBLUD COUPD GET ME TBH. I just saw body bag and was like YESSSS
You’d be surprised that I listen to him sometimesOHHH YESSSS
I'm a bit surprised but given that they are bringing back pop punk I'm also not surprised LOLYou’d be surprised that I listen to him sometimes![]()
same. they give me everything I needI love MGK and Yungblud as a duo so fucking much
TASTEEEEsame. they give me everything I need![]()
for real. I am obsessed with their discographiesTASTEEEE
You know me too wellI'm a bit surprised but given that they are bringing back pop punk I'm also not surprised LOL
sharalalalaa~
Youtube video of it & read the comments![]()
Ever since i first heard this sharalalala, everytime i see my crush, this song plays in my head.sharalalalaa~![]()