News C9 Entertainment announces girl group name and logo (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So I was just minding my business and I saw this:




So yes, their girl group will be called cignature (Their boy group already debuted as CIX who I recently discovered and I'll probs end up standing them? idk yet).

They have 7 members. 4 were former Good Day members

Seline
1578940466144.png



Ye Ah
1578940483132.png



Belle
1578940512848.png



Sunn
1578940534518.png



Chaesol
1578940555782.png



Semi
1578940613007.png



Jee won
1578940654873.png
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i dont like the name, reminds me of cigarettes hence the cig in the name
yea the cig part did remind me of that but I love "signature" just as a name
I too think it would be cooler to just have signature
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the name is odd but I will try to support them
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like the name actually! It's the best I've seen in a WHILE.
Truee
As much as I love the group and am used to it now, Hinapia isn't that great of a name
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The girls look pretty :nakypog:
And I love the name lol. Cignature sounds great.
Their member teasers have like 6k already which is pretty good for a predebut nugu group (well Seline's had 6k but I think the others probs have the same amount)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their member teasers have like 6k already which is pretty good for a predebut nugu group (well Seline's had 6k but I think the others probs have the same amount)
That's pretty good!
From those pics, Seline is the one who's caught my eye the most as well lol. I like the vibe she gives off in that pic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That's pretty good!
From those pics, Seline is the one who's caught my eye the most as well lol. I like the vibe she gives off in that pic.
Yeah but I need to watch all teasers and wait for their debut to really pick a bias first.
(Like ANS' Haena suddenly shot up to my bias list because of her stage presence which was surprising to me cuz I thought she was going to be all cute)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah but I need to watch all teasers and wait for their debut to really pick a bias first.
(Like ANS' Haena suddenly shot up to my bias list because of her stage presence which was surprising to me cuz I thought she was going to be all cute)
Yeah I bias hop all the time so I'll probably switch soon :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread