cabbage farm (1 Viewer)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I APPROVE!!! honestly dont know much about Amber but I believe Jackson would tbh, he would suit it
Considering he wanted a llama for his birthday, he would be totally in for it
Amber is pretty chill, but she’s friends with Jackson, and loves doing randol things for the sake of it so I added her too
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I tagged you because I was curious if you would send tzuyu to the cabbage patch :joshmeh:
Do I get to go with her?

I will be her peasant and pick cabbages for her.

She'll have the most cabbages when I'm done.

So many cabbages and so much soup!

She can be my cabbage queen.


*Bows*
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Considering he wanted a llama for his birthday, he would be totally in for it
Amber is pretty chill, but she’s friends with Jackson, and loves doing randol things for the sake of it so I added her too
that’s so like of him to do that, Amber does seem pretty spontaneous
 
Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Do I get to go with her?

I will be her peasant and pick cabbages for her.

She'll have the most cabbages when I'm done.

So many cabbages and so much soup!

She can be my cabbage queen.


*Bows*
omf I never saw that coming :joshmeh: I am impressed
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
maybe it’s because I’ve only seen her in MVs :kijoongstare: sorry blinks, I actually didn’t like her very much but I feel like that will change


It's a long vid but even watching the first minute is a good intro to Jennie
:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread