- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Cuz I found a hella lit trio of guys that call themselves Marilyn Monderland, they sometimes feature all 3, sometimes just as 2 or even solo
I hope these work for you, these are just my top 5 songs from them right now
@goyo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Ireneisbaee @Ozymandias @Vikki @lexus @deadstar
I hope these work for you, these are just my top 5 songs from them right now
@goyo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Ireneisbaee @Ozymandias @Vikki @lexus @deadstar