Calling all lesbians (1 Viewer)

What is your status

  • I'm a lesbian and like Ten

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm a lesbian and Ten is meh

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a lesbian and I dislike Ten

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a lesbian and don't really know Ten

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not a lesbian and here just for the lols

    Votes: 11 61.1%

  • Total voters
    18

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@mirella and I have noticed a particular trend, and we want a larger sample size to see if our theory has any real significance or not :wimwim:

What we have noticed is the 3 of the lesbians we know (including us 2) love Ten



Now of course this makes sense because Ten is precious and beautiful and an amazing dancer and everyone should stan him.



But that aside, what we're curious is about whether or not he attracts lesbians :wimwim:
Because science

In case you don't know him and actually want to





So yeah stan Ten :wimwim:

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Don't forget our shared love for Yeo Jin Goo :sanapray:

Based on a sample size of 2, lesbians have taste
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread