- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
It popped up in a trivia game i was playing. And I know this is crazy easy but it’s definitely not representative of the rest of the questions, some are really hard. So this juxtaposition made us laugh. I laughed so hard I was actually crying
Question: Prague Castle was not the seat of government for….
A. Holy Roman Empire
B. US presidents
C. Bohemian Kings
You don’t even need to know anything about the Holy Roman Empire or Bohemia because the second is absurdly clearly wrong. Which saved the person who got this question because I don’t actually think they knew anything about those.
Question: Prague Castle was not the seat of government for….
A. Holy Roman Empire
B. US presidents
C. Bohemian Kings
You don’t even need to know anything about the Holy Roman Empire or Bohemia because the second is absurdly clearly wrong. Which saved the person who got this question because I don’t actually think they knew anything about those.