Appreciation Can anyone ever beat THAT collab? What a masterpiece. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female



source tumblr
source: amino

And I think it´s Lisa from Blackpink on the top of the car??

source: tumblr

I have found some sources claiming that the girl in white cap in front of the car is Rosé, but I haven´t found it confirmed anywhere?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For some reason, I was thinking collabs for like shows and stuff and my mind was convinced I'd click this and find the one performance with VIXX & Girlsday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
For some reason, I was thinking collabs for like shows and stuff and my mind was convinced I'd click this and find the one performance with VIXX & Girlsday.
sorry to disappoint but taeyang is good too ♥
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread