can kpop companies just stop (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm torn. It might be interesting but overall it just means useless? If we are all for bringing world together... why we have to make country specific groups? Aren't korean groups already capable making it internationally?
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Screenshot_20211104-235107_Instagram.jpg


HYBE x JEFFREE STAR
akhfvblsdjfvbsdlv BYE

tho I think in the US girl group only, because they're having auditions for japanese boy group with K, Taki, EJ and Nicholas from I-land :sanapray:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,530
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you like to trade your james one for my shane one?? :pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
I would consider trading james if you can get a hold of stephen, I dig the whole f***boy look he's going for this comeback :sakUwu:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i mean they can do whatever the hell they want but i highly doubt this will work well because the whole idol culture is not a thing in the west. and the name nct hollywood is so... :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread