- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Today has been a shitty day, don't ask why... It's one of those days when you wake up and instantly feel it would be much better to just skip the day as a whole...
I've got nothing to put my finger on I just feel shit and am in a shit mood.
And like little things annoy me as well... Can smbdy plz cheer me up? I don't wanna go sleep in a bad mood...
I've got nothing to put my finger on I just feel shit and am in a shit mood.
And like little things annoy me as well... Can smbdy plz cheer me up? I don't wanna go sleep in a bad mood...