COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Can somebody tell me which cards are gonna released next? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Will Pentagon have cards? Tell me that no, please :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Because I have fallen in love with Pentagon and not having them would break my heart again. :D

gooooooooooodddddddddddd so I can continue giving my cards away :D

and thank you so much for the reply!!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh My Girl please :pepecry1:
And the entire forum better hand them over to me when they arrive or I'll go scorched earth on your asses :chickill::pikagun:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
VIXX AND GIRLS GENERATION IS GOING TO BE RELEASED
@Vikki knows i won't survive if that doesn't happen:umjicry::jenniesmug::mgblush::sadcat::junweary:
it has been hinted several times they will be released along with (f)x and those of us who don´t care, will just enjoy the fruits of you fighting :D. but only if they get released more often than blackpink cards :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Oh My Girl please :pepecry1:
And the entire forum better hand them over to me when they arrive or I'll go scorched earth on your asses :chickill::pikagun:
writing it down in my notes. you have given me a free card so you´ll have it ♥

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
writing it down in my notes. you have given me a free card so you´ll have it ♥
I love you :nekolove:
But no I'm not taking cards from you for free lol, hopefully I'll have something to trade with :sanapray:
Preferably a Vixx card so it's a win win? :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I love you :nekolove:
But no I'm not taking cards from you for free lol, hopefully I'll have something to trade with :sanapray:
Preferably a Vixx card so it's a win win? :pepeheart:
I don´t care for Vixx, but @SHlNEE does, I´ll give the card to her (maybe for Yunho since she doesn´t care for Ateez and I do). I was about whisper Bang Yongguk since B.A.P. is gonna be featured, but there will be a fight for him and I´m not ready to fight @Vikki or @lexus for those cards :D.
there are like at least 5 people that I´m sure are ready to collect B.A.P. :D

but if you have Winner´s Mino. I´d take him ♥♥♥♥

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don´t care for Vixx, but @SHlNEE does, I´ll give the card to her (maybe for Yunho since she doesn´t care for Ateez and I do). I was about whisper Bang Yongguk since B.A.P. is gonna be featured, but there will be a fight for him and I´m not ready to fight @Vikki or @lexus for those cards :D.
there are like at least 5 people that I´m sure are ready to collect B.A.P. :D

but if you have Winner´s Mino. I´d take him ♥♥♥♥
Haha well if I have B.A.P and you have Oh My Girl, Vikki and lexus can wait :haylul:
Winner's Mino eh? Sure :pepesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Haha well if I have B.A.P and you have Oh My Girl, Vikki and lexus can wait :haylul:
Winner's Mino eh? Sure :pepesmug:
yeah, I don´t know if Winner are gonna be released though? but i love Mino!!! he is realllllyyyyy good and I adore his "bookshop" and I always post "Body" on everyone´s profile :D.

I have a thing for men named Minho (because Mino´s real name is Minho :D)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
yeah, I don´t know if Winner are gonna be released though? but i love Mino!!! he is realllllyyyyy good and I adore his "bookshop" and I always post "Body" on everyone´s profile :D.

I have a thing for men named Minho (because Mino´s real name is Minho :D)
And you also love Lucas who's basically a Minho clone so :jenniesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
And you also love Lucas who's basically a Minho clone so :jenniesmug:
you know me well. I do have a type :D. I should stop being so shallow :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I love shallow people, I basically stan Jennie coz I love her Instagram so :wimwim:
I don´t follow her there. but let´s be fair SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. OMG like I don´t stan girl groups that much, I do like Blackpink though, but Jennie is so pretty that if I died and was born as Jennie and marry Minho .... my life would be so good I´d just smile every night because of how freaking lucky I´m :D.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don´t follow her there. but let´s be fair SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. OMG like I don´t stan girl groups that much, I do like Blackpink though, but Jennie is so pretty that if I died and was born as Jennie and marry Minho .... my life would be so good I´d just smile every night because of how freaking lucky I´m :D.
Yes she is really beautiful :sj_weary:
Tbh she's the first idol I've like really STANNED purely on the strength of her visuals lmao, like obviously she's talented. But even if she weren't I'd still stan coz she so pretty I can make an exception :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I can relate sooooooo much.
we share that pain. I have forgotten to thank you for your comment about posting those 50 pages in a thread that was inspiring ♥
I´ll work harder on mine!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yes she is really beautiful :sj_weary:
Tbh she's the first idol I've like really STANNED purely on the strength of her visuals lmao, like obviously she's talented. But even if she weren't I'd still stan coz she so pretty I can make an exception :sj_weary:
she and Kai are the only two idols I ship :D. their kids would look like little gods :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread