Can somebody tell me which cards are gonna released next? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
she and Kai are the only two idols I ship :D. their kids would look like little gods :D
I ship her with myself so I was upset with Kai for a while :wimwim:
But he's in SuperM so I came to like him again. Slightly :lisalaugh:

Jennie will probably go for a Western guy, idk why I get that vibe from her lol.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
VIXX AND GIRLS GENERATION IS GOING TO BE RELEASED
@Vikki knows i won't survive if that doesn't happen:umjicry::jenniesmug::mgblush::sadcat::junweary:
Vikk wouldn't let Vixx not have cards. And I also have a knife to her throat :chickill:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hopefully before 2020 but i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon :yolk:
in six days? probably not :D. espeically since some cards haven´t been pulled out yet at all and some have only one copy out. but maybe spring????
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
in six days? probably not :D. espeically since some cards haven´t been pulled out yet at all and some have only one copy out. but maybe spring????
i'm fine with anything as long as they get released :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love shallow people, I basically stan Jennie coz I love her Instagram so :wimwim:
Jennis is not shallow, the implication that you love shallow ppl, n you love Jennie-the conclusion is just so implicative logic, ugh. She is a well-rounded full person. Yeah?!?

N on topic, the cards of SNSD n f(x) better be sure things in the next round or there will be rioting. :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Jennis is not shallow, the implication that you love shallow ppl, n you love Jennie-the conclusion is just so implicative logic, ugh. She is a well-rounded full person. Yeah?!?

N on topic, the cards of SNSD n f(x) better be sure things in the next round or there will be rioting. :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica:
the shallow comment was about me, not Jennie. Ozy had never said Jennie was shallow. It was me who said I´m shallow and he said his comment was about me. No need to jump to conclusions.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
the shallow comment was about me, not Jennie. Ozy had never said Jennie was shallow. It was me who said I´m shallow and he said his comment was about me. No need to jump to conclusions.
My comprehension of languagecis at an all time low now, apologies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
it´s ok. I just didn´t want you to think that about Ozy.
I think he kinda is as well, im judging him from his devotion to Sana n Jennie. Tats not too deep. I might be contradicting myself n my earlier statements here, consistency isnt strong on my list rn either LOL.

So comprehension n consistency , 2 Cs.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the shallow comment was about me, not Jennie. Ozy had never said Jennie was shallow. It was me who said I´m shallow and he said his comment was about me. No need to jump to conclusions.
My comprehension of languagecis at an all time low now, apologies.
Relax guys I was replying to @yellowcoat calling herself shallow and saying I'm shallow too since I stan Jennie purely coz of her visuals lmao that's all :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My comprehension of languagecis at an all time low now, apologies.
Relax guys I was replying to @yellowcoat calling herself shallow and saying I'm shallow too since I stan Jennie purely coz of her visuals lmao that's all :pepeheart:
I posted at like at 3am, srry-my last part shd hv been "my/I APOLOGISE" to yellowcoat, rather than vaguely asking them to apologise to me. It was too ambiguous now i see. S'all good tho i hope, i dint take any of it srsly if u know wat i mean Wink Wink. (Its more relaxed now after a few hrs sleep/rest, Huge *WINK*)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Relax guys I was replying to @yellowcoat calling herself shallow and saying I'm shallow too since I stan Jennie purely coz of her visuals lmao that's all :pepeheart:
we´ve found each other ♥♥♥ what a match made in heaven :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread