- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
That’s still lovely of youi would buy it for you if i could but the only currency i can afford it in is the coins from the game superstar gfriend![]()
I can give you encouraging cyber pats
No worries. I have a friend that will do itCan't but anything for myself. Covid ruined all my asian pop/rock (pop and rock) forever. : /
So if I bought something for you, it would have to be when covid fixes sorry :(
That's good. I am glad you are getting what you want on your special day poppet <3No worries. I have a friend that will do it![]()
I want you tooThat's good. I am glad you are getting what you want on your special day poppet <3
How romantic <3 jk jkI want you too![]()
Especially going to afternoon tea and eating sconesHow romantic <3 jk jk
You are way too cute dear <3Especially going to afternoon tea and eating scones![]()
TeaboooooYou are way too cute dear <3
Yes you and your UK passion is cute as well <3Teabooooo![]()
Not cuteYes you and your UK passion is cute as well <3
It always is. I think so. Don't fight the cuteness you possess :pNot cute![]()