Can someone explain me what the hell rich girl aura is? And who has it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female

Bc apparently IU with all that beauty doesnt have it so i wonder what is is and who has it after all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I think it's refers to the stereotype of rich women as mean, cold, thinking of themselves as above others. IU doesn't have those qualities so it makes sense if this is the context.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,564
Reactions Received
18,242
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,558
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I would think of it as, like, Ariana in Wicked. She definitely pulled off that self-centered rich girl aura.

I think they're broadly saying the don't see IU pulling off the role, and I don't know enough about IU as an actress to have an opinion. But I can understand the general reaction; there have definitely been actors announced for roles where I'm like... not even Ryan Reynolds can make them look charismatic, and I'm supposed to buy them being in that role here?
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
The girl in mean girls (the rich one) is an example, but I found this funny because they obviously didn't watch hotel Del luna lol
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I didn’t know netizenbuzz is still a thing
:welp:
I usually try to read as many korean comments as possible to get an idea of what the korean gp thinks about specific things. Not just on NB or Pann, even melon or yt comments section lol. They probably aint the best representative tho
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I think rich girl aura is kind of a naivety someone has because their life has had a lack of certain hardships from money related issues. It also seems to go along with a certain arrogance(The "look at me" attitude). Maybe?! And I don't mean this in a derogatory manner. It's Yujin's (Kep1er) self assured, innocent, "it's all about me" that drives me crazy in a good way.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
I keep hearing things about “having aura” and I don’t know what it means. I swear I am getting old :wimwim:
According to some paranormal investigators and spiritual/esoteric communities the aura is a radiating electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (but also animals and plants). Normally you can't see it (some psychics claim it's possible), but a Soviet scientist named Semyon Kirlian was the first one who allegedly photographed it using high voltage. Many people belief that the aura is a life energy field or even part of the soul. There's also the theory that it's the same energy than Qi (Chi) and Prana.

It is believed that the aura can change its color and can even grow when a person have specific feelings. So I guess 'having a rich girl aura' means that a girl/woman leaves a strong impression of luxury and maybe even arrogance.

istockphoto-524375482-612x612.jpg


Scientific explanation: https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2016/02/10/do-kirlian-photographs-show-the-soul-of-an-organism/

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread